Types of Listings
The St Andrews Directory began, and will always be, a free-of-charge directory with access to all businesses and organisations who meet our basic criteria. For such standard listings we'll display your postal address, telephone number, fax number, a link to a map of your location (based on postcode) and your web site (optional) - all free of charge.
However some people, realising the benefits and competitive advantage that a strong Directory listing brings, want more. It's with such people in mind that we're pleased to offer the following option:
A gold listing provides the following benefits over a standard (free) listing:
- Displayed above standard/free listings in your category
- Displays a company logo against the entry (optional)
- Include up to six bullet points advertising your services
- Include links deep into your website for key words/phrases
- Entry accessible from more pages on site
- The adverts, which help pay for this site, are displayed less prominently
- Entry accessible from all other Directories in the Scottish Directory Group.
If you'd like to know more about listing options, please contact our Webmaster.